1. Permitted Use. You agree that the Services may only be used for personal, non-commercial purposes. You agree not to use, reproduce, distribute, display or provide access to any portion of the Services on third-party Web sites, with the exception of publicly-available search engines as reasonably necessary to provide context for search results.
3. External Links. The Services include links to Web sites, services and products offered by third parties. LawServer is not responsible for any such sites, products, or services.
4. Copyright. If you believe that any Services infringe any copyright in your work you may notify LawServer's copyright agent in accordance with Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(2), by providing the following information:
- Identification of the copyrighted work you claim has been infringed;
- Identification of the material that you claim is infringing
- Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address (if any); and
- A signed statement that the above information is accurate; that you have a good faith belief that the identified use of the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and, under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf in this situation.
Notices of copyright infringement claims should be sent to:
LawServer Online, Inc.
P.O. Box 71
Riverside, IL 60546
Attention: Copyright Agent
By e-mail: editor@LawServer.com
If you give notice of copyright infringement by e-mail, LawServer's copyright agent may begin investigating the alleged copyright infringement; however, we must receive your signed statement by mail or as an attachment to your e-mail before we are required to take any action.
5. Intellectual Property. The Services are subject to the intellectual property rights of LawServer and its licensors. LawServer is a trademark of LawServer Online, Inc. in the United States and or other countries.
6. NO WARRANTY. LAWSERVER PROVIDES THE SERVICES "AS IS," AND "AS AVAILABLE," AND THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO SATISFACTORY QUALITY, PERFORMANCE, ACCURACY, AND EFFORT IS WITH YOU. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, LAWSERVER AND ITS SUPPLIERS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. LAWSERVER AND ITS SUPPLIERS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS, EXPRESS, STATUTORY AND IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION (A) WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WORKMANLIKE EFFORT, ACCURACY, TITLE, QUIET ENJOYMENT, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, (B) WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS ARISING THROUGH COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE, AND (C) WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE ACCESS OR USE.
7. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. IN NO EVENT WILL LAWSERVER OR ANY SUPPLIER BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF, BASED ON, OR RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES, EVEN IF SUCH PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE EXCLUSION OF DAMAGES UNDER THIS PARAGRAPH IS INDEPENDENT OF YOUR EXCLUSIVE REMEDY AND SURVIVES IN THE EVENT SUCH REMEDY FAILS OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OR IS OTHERWISE DEEMED UNENFORCEABLE. THESE LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS APPLY WITHOUT REGARD TO WHETHER THE DAMAGES ARISE FROM (A) BREACH OF CONTRACT, (B) BREACH OF WARRANTY, (C) NEGLIGENCE, OR (D) ANY OTHER CAUSE OF ACTION, TO THE EXTENT SUCH EXCLUSION AND LIMITATIONS ARE NOT PROHIBITED BY LAW. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THESE TERMS OR YOU HAVE ANY DISPUTE OR CLAIM AGAINST LAWSERVER OR ITS SUPPLIERS WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICES, YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USING THE SERVICES.
8. Disclaimer. This site provides legal information, but not legal advice. We strongly encourage you to seek the advice of a licensed attorney if you have a particular need or problem. We endeavor to keep the information offered through the Services accurate and current, but since the law changes constantly and varies widely among different jurisdictions, we cannot guarantee that all the information on the site is accurate.
9. No Practice of Law. LawServer employs and contracts with attorneys who are licensed in various states, but LawServer is not a law firm and does not provide legal services. No attorney-client relationship is formed from any of the Services provided by LawServer.