Current as of: 2009
In this article, unless the context otherwise requires:
1. "Motion picture film" means any film or plate negative, film or plate positive, film or tape designed to be projected on a screen for exhibition, or films, glass slides or transparencies, either in negative or positive form, designed for exhibition by projection on a screen.
2. "Nuisance" means any place for the sale or exhibition of obscene motion picture films or pictorial publications.
3. "Obscene motion picture film or obscene pictorial publication" means any motion picture, film, video reproduction or pictorial publication which would constitute an obscene item as defined in section 13-3501.
4. "Person" means any individual, association, partnership, corporation, trustee, lessee, agent or assignee.
5. "Pictorial publication" means any book, magazine or pamphlet containing one or more drawings, pictures, photographs or illustrations.
6. "Place" means any building, enclosure or any separate part or portion thereof whether permanent or not or the ground itself.Prev | Next
Arizona Laws: Obscenity
U.S. Code Provisions: Obscenity