Drinking water revolving fund
A. The drinking water revolving fund is established to be maintained in perpetuity consisting of:
1. Monies appropriated by the legislature for the drinking water revolving fund.
2. Monies received for that purpose from the United States government, including capitalization grants.
3. Monies received from the issuance and sale of bonds under section 49-1261.
4. Monies received from drinking water facilities as loan repayment, interest and penalties.
5. Interest and other income received from investing monies in the fund.
6. Gifts, grants and donations received for that purpose from any public or private source.
B. Monies in the fund are continuously appropriated and are exempt from the provisions of section 35-190 relating to lapsing of appropriations.
LawServer is for purposes of information only and is no substitute for legal advice.
© 2013 LawServer Online, Inc. All rights reserved