Current as of: 2010
As used in this chapter:
(1) "Applicant" means an entity submitting documents required by the community health center grant program for the purpose of requesting a grant from the community health center grant fund.
(2) "Application period" means the time period from July 1 to August 30 of the state fiscal year for which funding is requested.
(3) "Approval" means written notification that the application will be awarded funding through the community health center grant fund.
(4) "Board" means the health care access grant review board, as established in section 39-5904 , Idaho Code.
(5) "Community health center" or "CHC" means a nonprofit organization or county-based governmental entity that:
(a) Provides comprehensive primary and preventive medical services and provides or makes referrals for dental and mental health services;
(b) Provides outpatient services to persons who are uninsured or have medicaid coverage without regard to a person’s ability to pay, provided that a minimum of twenty-five percent (25%) of such persons served by the organization or entity are uninsured;
(c) Charges for services using a sliding fee schedule based upon income and family size; and
(d) Is governed by a community-based board.
(6) "Community health center grant" means a grant awarded pursuant to this chapter.
(7) "Community health center grant program" means the program that administers the community health center grant fund.
(8) "Department" means the department of health and welfare.
(9) "Director" means the director of the department of health and welfare.
(10) "Grant period" means the time period from July 1 through June 30 (state fiscal year) for which funding is granted.
Questions & Answers: Hospital/Health Care
Idaho Laws: Hospital/Health Care
U.S. Code Provisions: Hospital/Health Care
Federal Regulations: Hospital/Health Care