Current as of: 2010
For purposes of this section, the following terms have the following meanings:
(1) "Livestock" means cattle, sheep, swine, goats, llamas, alpacas or poultry.
(2) "Livestock activity" means livestock shows, fairs, competitions, performances, races or parades.
(3) "Livestock activity sponsor" means an individual, group or club, partnership or corporation, whether or not the sponsor is operating for profit or nonprofit, which sponsors, organizes or provides the facilities for a livestock activity including, but not limited to, 4-H clubs, school and college sponsored classes and programs and operators, instructors and promoters of livestock facilities including, but not limited to, fairs and arenas at which the activity is held.
(4) "Livestock professional" means a person engaged for compensation in:
(a) Instructing a participant or renting livestock to a participant; or
(b) Renting equipment to a participant.
(5) "Participant" means any person, whether amateur or professional, who directly engages in a livestock activity, whether or not a fee is paid to participate in the livestock activity.
Questions & Answers: Liability Protection for Inherently Hazardous Sports and Activities
Idaho Laws: Liability Protection for Inherently Hazardous Sports and Activities