Kansas Statutes > Chapter 65 > Article 61 > § 65-6132 - Denial, revocation, limitation, modification or suspension of operator's permit; hearing
Current as of: 2009
(a) An operator's permit may be denied, revoked, limited, modified or suspended by the board upon proof that such operator or any agent or employee thereof:
(1) Has been guilty of misrepresentation in obtaining the permit or in the operation of the ambulance service;
(2) has engaged or attempted to engage in, or represented themselves as entitled to perform, any ambulance service not authorized in the permit;
(3) has demonstrated incompetence as defined by rules and regulations adopted by the board or has shown themselves otherwise unable to provide adequate ambulance service;
(4) has failed to keep and maintain the records required by the provisions of this act, or the rules and regulations promulgated thereunder, or has failed to make reports when and as required;
(5) has knowingly operated faulty or unsafe equipment; or
(6) has violated or aided and abetted in the violation of any provision of this act or the rules and regulations promulgated thereunder.
(b) The board shall not limit, modify, revoke or suspend any operator's permit pursuant to this section without first conducting a hearing in accordance with the provisions of the administrative procedure act.
History: L. 1988, ch. 261, § 32; L. 1990, ch. 235, § 5; July 1.