(a) Unless a petition filed under this subtitle is dismissed, the court shall hold a separate disposition hearing after the adjudicatory hearing.
(b) The court shall hold a disposition hearing on the same day as the adjudicatory hearing unless, on its own motion or motion of a party, the court finds good cause to delay the disposition hearing to a later day.
(c) If the court delays a disposition hearing, it shall be held no later than 15 days after the conclusion of the adjudicatory hearing unless good cause is shown.
(d) In making a disposition on a petition filed under this subtitle, the court may order the child to:
(1) Attend school;
(2) Perform community service;
(3) Attend counseling, including family counseling;
(4) Attend substance abuse evaluation and treatment;
(5) Attend mental health evaluation and treatment; or
(6) Keep a curfew with the hours set by the court.
(e) Cases under this subtitle are eligible for family support services as provided in the Maryland Rules.