(1) Adopt and enforce State primary drinking water regulations; and
(2) Adopt and implement adequate procedures for enforcing the State primary drinking water regulations.
(b) The State primary drinking water regulations may not:
(1) Be more stringent than the complete interim or revised national primary drinking water regulations in effect at the time; or
(2) Require the addition of any substance for preventive health care purposes unrelated to contamination of drinking water.
(c) The enforcement procedures shall:
(1) Include monitoring and inspection procedures; and
(2) Comply with all rules and regulations adopted by the Administrator under the federal Act.
(d) As the Administrator requires by rules or regulations adopted under the federal Act, the Secretary shall keep records and make reports with respect to the Secretary’s activities under this section.