Current as of: 2010
(a) In this subtitle the following words have the meanings indicated.
(b) "Agricultural property" means a property that is used for:
(1) Agriculture, viticulture, aquaculture, silviculture, horticulture, or livestock and equine activities;
(2) Temporary or seasonal outdoor activities that do not permanently alter the property’s physical appearance and that do not diminish the property’s rural character; and
(3) Activities that are intrinsically related to the ongoing agricultural enterprise on the property.
(c) "Board" means the Prince George’s County Planning Board of the Commission.
(d) "Fund" means the Prince George’s County Agricultural Preservation Easement Fund.
(e) "Preservation" means the limitation of the use of agricultural property to those uses consistent with, and not adversely affecting:
(1) The agricultural character of the property;
(2) The scenic values enjoyed by the general public; or
(3) The governmental preservation policies furthered by the easement acquisition.
(f) "Program" means the Prince George’s County Agricultural Preservation Easement Program.Prev
Questions & Answers: Government Property
U.S. Code Provisions: Government Property
Federal Regulations: Government Property