Current as of: 2009
432.210. 1. Except as otherwise provided in subsection 2 of this section, sections 432.200 to 432.295 apply to electronic records and electronic signatures relating to a transaction.
2. Sections 432.200 to 432.295 shall not apply to a transaction to the extent it is governed by:
(1) A law governing the creation and execution of wills, codicils, or testamentary trusts; and
(2) The uniform commercial code other than sections 400.1-107, 400.1-206, 400.2-101 to 400.2-725, and 400.2A-101 to 400.2A-532, RSMo.
3. Sections 432.200 to 432.295 apply to an electronic record or electronic signature otherwise excluded from the application of sections 432.200 to 432.295 under subsection 2 of this section to the extent it is governed by a law other than those specified in subsection 2 of this section.
4. A transaction subject to sections 432.200 to 432.295 is also subject to other applicable substantive law.
(L. 2003 H.B. 254) Prev | Next