A petition under the Uniform Child Abduction Prevention Act must be verified and include a copy of any existing child custody determination, if available. The petition must specify the risk factors for abduction, including the relevant factors described in section 43-3907. Subject to subsection (e) of section 43-1246, if reasonably ascertainable, the petition must contain:
(1) the name, date of birth, and gender of the child;
(2) the customary address and current physical location of the child;
(3) the identity, customary address, and current physical location of the respondent;
(4) a statement of whether a prior action to prevent abduction or domestic violence has been filed by a party or other individual or entity having custody of the child, and the date, location, and disposition of the action;
(5) a statement of whether a party to the proceeding has been arrested for a crime related to domestic violence, stalking, or child abuse or neglect, and the date, location, and disposition of the case; and
(6) any other information required to be submitted to the court for a child custody determination under section 43-1246.