No motor club service contract shall be issued or delivered in this state unless it contains all of the following:
(1) The exact corporate or other name of the club;
(2) The exact location of its home office or any business office to which inquiries may be made;
(3) The motor club services contracted for;
(4) The territory wherein motor club services contracted for are to be rendered; and
(5) The duration of such motor club service contract.
Laws 1981, LB 113, § 15.
LawServer is for purposes of information only and is no substitute for legal advice.
© 2013 LawServer Online, Inc. All rights reserved