Nebraska Statutes > Chapter 58 > § 58-216 - Low-income or moderate-income person, defined
Current as of: 2010
Low-income or moderate-income person shall mean any person irrespective of race, religion, creed, national origin, or sex determined by the authority to be eligible for such assistance as is made available by the Nebraska Investment Finance Authority Act on account of insufficient personal or family income, taking into consideration without limiting the generality thereof such factors as:
(1) The amount of income of such person available for housing needs;
(2) Size of family;
(3) Cost and condition of housing available;
(4) Whether such person is elderly, infirm, or disabled;
(5) The ability of such person to compete successfully in the normal private housing market and to pay the amounts at which private enterprise is providing sanitary, safe, and uncrowded housing; and
(6) Existing federal guidelines or standards for determining low income and moderate income.
Laws 1983, LB 626, § 16; Laws 1991, LB 253, § 19.
Questions & Answers: Financial ServicesSee also:
Federal Regulations: Financial Services