(a) The Secretary shall receive and review applications for the grants specified in this Part and approve, approve in part, or disapprove such applications.
(b) In reviewing each application, the Secretary shall consider:
(1) The economic, social, and environmental benefits to be provided by the projects;
(2) Regional benefits of projects to an area greater than the area under the jurisdiction of the local sponsoring entity;
(3) The financial resources of the local sponsoring entity;
(4) The environmental impact of the project;
(5) Any direct benefit to State-owned lands and properties.
LawServer is for purposes of information only and is no substitute for legal advice.
© 2013 LawServer Online, Inc. All rights reserved