Current as of: 2009
As used in this chapter:
1. "Obscene sexual performance" means any performance which includes sexual conduct by a minor in any obscene material or obscene performance, as defined in section 12.1-27.1-01.
2. "Performance" means any play, motion picture, photograph, dance, or other visual representation, or any part of a performance.
3. "Promote" means to procure, manufacture, issue, sell, give, provide, lend, mail, deliver, transfer, transmit, publish, distribute, circulate, disseminate, present, exhibit, or advertise.
4. "Sexual conduct" means actual or simulated sexual intercourse, sodomy, sexual bestiality, masturbation, sadomasochistic abuse, or lewd exhibition of the genitals, including the further definitions of sodomy and sadomasochistic abuse under section 12.1-27.1-01.
5. "Sexual performance" means any performance which includes sexual conduct by a minor.
6. "Simulated" means the explicit depiction of any of the conduct set forth in subsection 4 which creates the appearance of actual sexual conduct and which exhibits any nude or partially denuded human figure, as defined in section 12.1-27.1-03.1.
U.S. Code Provisions: Children and Pornography