No agency, appointing authority, organization, or employee may directly or indirectly:
1. Require or coerce any agency employee to participate in any way in any activity or undertaking unless the activity or undertaking is related to the performance of official duties.
2. Require or coerce any agency employee to make any report concerning any activities or undertaking unless the activity or undertaking is related to the performance of official duties.
3. Require any agency employee to invest or contribute earnings in any manner or for any purpose, except for participation in the employees retirement program.
4. Restrict or attempt to restrict after-working-hour statements, pronouncements, or other activities of any agency employee not otherwise prohibited by law which pertains to matters of public concern, if the employee does not purport to speak or act in an official capacity.
5. Restrict or attempt to restrict access of any employee to any member or committee of the legislative assembly.