Maryland Code, Health - General 7-1007
Maryland Code > Health - General > § 7-1007
Current as of: 2010
On request, the licensee shall give to the Director or a designee of the Director:
(1) Any information that the licensee has about an individual served by the licensee;
(2) Access to the records of the licensee;
(3) Access to any individual served;
(4) Access to the records of individuals served by the licensee; and
(5) Access to any part of the premises of the licensee.
Prev | Next
Questions & Answers: Health and Medicine
Maryland Laws: Health and Medicine
U.S. Code Provisions: Health and Medicine
Federal Regulations: Health and Medicine
LawServer is for purposes of information only and is no substitute for legal advice.
© 2013 LawServer, Inc. All rights reserved