Maryland Code, Public Utility Companies 9-103
Maryland Code > Public Utility Companies > § 9-103
Current as of: 2010
(a) The Commission shall prescribe a form of tariff schedules for common carriers that is as nearly as practicable the same as that required by the Surface Transportation Board for the particular kind of carrier.
(b) In addition to other information that the Commission requires, the tariff schedules of each common carrier shall show:
(1) all of the current rates, fares, and charges, including those specified in § 4-503 of this article, for the transportation of passengers within the State between:
(i) each point on the common carrier’s route and all other points on the other routes it owns; and
(ii) each point on the common carrier’s route and all points on the route of each other common carrier that is shown in the schedule whenever a through route or joint rate is established between those points;
(2) the points between which passengers will be carried;
(3) the classification of passengers;
(4) the privileges or facilities granted; and
(5) all rules and regulations that may change, affect, or determine any part of the aggregate of the rates, fares, or charges or the value of the service rendered.
(c) Each common carrier that is a party to a joint rate shown in the tariff schedule of another common carrier shall file with the Commission evidence of acceptance of the joint rate, as required by the Commission.
Prev | Next
Questions & Answers: Utilities
U.S. Code Provisions: Utilities
Federal Regulations: Utilities
LawServer is for purposes of information only and is no substitute for legal advice.
© 2013 LawServer, Inc. All rights reserved