Oregon Statutes 682.047 - Issuance of license; duration; transferability; display; replacement; fees; rules
Oregon Statutes > Volume 15 > Title 52 > Chapter 682 > Ambulance Services > § 682.047 - Issuance of license; duration; transferability; display; replacement; fees; rules
Current as of: 2009
(1) When applications have been made as required under ORS 682.045, the Oregon Health Authority shall issue licenses to the owner if it is found that the ambulance service and ambulance comply with the requirements of ORS 820.350 to 820.380 and this chapter and the rules adopted thereunder.
(2) Each license unless sooner suspended or revoked shall expire on the next June 30 or on such date as may be specified by authority rule.
(3) The authority may initially issue a license for less than a 12-month period or for more than a 12-month period not to exceed 15 months.
(4) Licenses shall be issued only to the owner of the ambulance service and only for the ambulance named in the application and shall not be transferable to any other person, governmental unit, ambulance service or ambulance.
(5) Licenses shall be displayed as prescribed by the rules of the authority.
(6) The authority shall provide for the replacement of any current license that becomes lost, damaged or destroyed. A replacement fee of $10 shall be charged for each replacement license.
(7) Nonrefundable fees in the following amounts shall accompany each initial and each subsequent annual application to obtain a license to operate an ambulance service and ambulance:
(a) $75 for an ambulance service having a maximum of four full-time paid positions;
(b) $250 for an ambulance service having five or more full-time paid positions;
(c) $45 for each ambulance license if the ambulance is owned and operated by an ambulance service that has a maximum of four full-time paid positions; and
(d) $80 for each ambulance license if the ambulance is owned and operated by an ambulance service having five or more full-time paid positions.
(8) The fees established under subsection (7) of this section do not apply to an ambulance or vehicle described under ORS 682.035. [Formerly 823.070; 1997 c.316 §1; 2007 c.768 §46; 2009 c.595 §1070]Prev | Next
Questions & Answers: Health Care Business
LawServer is for purposes of information only and is no substitute for legal advice.
© 2013 LawServer, Inc. All rights reserved