Louisiana Revised Statutes 37:3214 - Licensure; persons exempt
Louisiana Laws > Revised Statutes > Title 37 > Chapter 45 > § 37:3214 - Licensure; persons exempt
Current as of: 2009
(5) Repealed by Acts 1985, No. 797, §2.
Acts 1984, No. 485, §1; Acts 1985, No. 797, §§1,2.
The requirements of a license shall not apply to:
(1) A student enrolled in and attending a board approved educational program or college of radiologic technology who applies ionizing radiation to humans while under the supervision of a licensed practitioner or a licensed radiologic technologist.
(2) Dental hygienists and dental assistants authorized by the Louisiana State Board of Dentistry to perform certain radiologic procedures for the purpose of diagnosis or treatment of dental conditions upon the direct supervision of a licensed dentist.
(3) Chiropractors' assistants certified and authorized by the Louisiana Board of Chiropractic Examiners to perform certain radiologic procedures for diagnostic purposes upon prescription of a licensed chiropractor.
(4) Persons certified and authorized by the Louisiana State Board of Medical Examiners to perform diagnostic or therapeutic radiological examinations or treatment or both on the premises of the private office of a physician or in a clinic in which a physician practices upon prescription of and under the direction and supervision of a licensed physician.Prev | Next
Questions & Answers: Health Care Business
Louisiana Laws: Health Care Business
LawServer is for purposes of information only and is no substitute for legal advice.
© 2013 LawServer, Inc. All rights reserved