Nebraska Statutes 30-3824 - (UTC 303) Representation by fiduciaries and parents
Nebraska Statutes > Chapter 30 > § 30-3824 - (UTC 303) Representation by fiduciaries and parents
Current as of: 2010
(UTC 303) To the extent there is no conflict of interest between the representative and the person represented or among those being represented with respect to a particular question or dispute:
(1) a conservator may represent and bind the estate that the conservator controls;
(2) a guardian may represent and bind the ward if a conservator of the ward's estate has not been appointed;
(3) an agent having authority to act with respect to the particular question or dispute may represent and bind the principal;
(4) a trustee may represent and bind the beneficiaries of the trust;
(5) a personal representative of a decedent's estate may represent and bind persons interested in the estate; and
(6) a parent may represent and bind the parent's minor or unborn child if a conservator or guardian for the child has not been appointed.
Laws 2003, LB 130, § 24.
Questions & Answers: Wills and Estates
LawServer is for purposes of information only and is no substitute for legal advice.
© 2013 LawServer, Inc. All rights reserved