Nebraska Statutes 76-1304 - Application of sections; exceptions
Nebraska Statutes > Chapter 76 > § 76-1304 - Application of sections; exceptions
Current as of: 2010
Unless the method of disposition is adopted for the purpose of evasion of the provisions of sections 76-1301 to 76-1315, such provisions shall not apply to offers or dispositions of any lot or unit in a retirement subdivision or community by a purchaser for his or her own account in a single or isolated transaction, nor shall such provisions apply to the following:
(1) Offers or dispositions of evidences of indebtedness secured by a mortgage or deed of trust of real estate;
(2) Offers or dispositions of securities or units of interest issued by a real estate investment trust regulated under any state or federal statute;
(3) The sale or lease of real estate under or pursuant to court order;
(4) The disposition in any manner whatsoever of any unit of public housing under the administrative jurisdiction of a local public housing authority;
(5) Offers or dispositions of securities currently registered with the Director of Banking and Finance and under the provisions of the Securities Act of Nebraska; and
(6) Health care facilities licensed by the Department of Health and Human Services under the Health Care Facility Licensure Act.
Laws 1972, LB 1311, § 4; Laws 1988, LB 693, § 17; Laws 1996, LB 1044, § 793; Laws 2000, LB 819, § 148; Laws 2003, LB 61, § 3; Laws 2007, LB296, § 700.
Questions & Answers: Real Estate
Nebraska Laws: Real Estate
LawServer is for purposes of information only and is no substitute for legal advice.
© 2013 LawServer, Inc. All rights reserved