New Mexico Statutes 9-24-4. Department created
New Mexico Statutes > Chapter 9 > Article 24 > § 9-24-4 - Department created
Current as of: 2010
(10) the rural education division; and
(11) the vocational rehabilitation division.
B. The secretary may organize the department and divisions of the department and may transfer or merge functions between divisions and bureaus in the interest of efficiency and economy.
A. The "public education department" is created in the executive branch. The department is a cabinet department and includes the following divisions:
(1) the administrative services division;
(2) the assessment and accountability division;
(3) the charter schools division;
(4) the educator quality division;
(5) the Indian education division;
(6) the information technology division;
(7) the instructional support and vocational education division;
(8) the program support and student transportation division;
(9) the quality assurance and systems integration division;
Questions & Answers: Primary and Secondary Schools
New Mexico Laws: Primary and Secondary Schools
U.S. Code Provisions: Primary and Secondary Schools
Federal Regulations: Primary and Secondary Schools
LawServer is for purposes of information only and is no substitute for legal advice.
© 2013 LawServer, Inc. All rights reserved