Idaho Code 54-608 - Grounds For Suspension, Denial, Refusal To Renew Or Revocation Of License
Idaho Code > Title 54 > Chapter 6 > § 54-608 - Grounds For Suspension, Denial, Refusal To Renew Or Revocation Of License
Current as of: 2010
No license may be issued, and a license previously issued may be suspended or revoked, if the person applying, or the person licensed is:
1. Found guilty by a court of competent jurisdiction of a felony or any offense involving moral turpitude;
2. Found by the board to be a repeated and excessive abuser of any drug, including alcohol, or any controlled substance;
3. Found by the board to be in violation of any provision of this act or the rules promulgated pursuant thereto;
4. Found by the board to have used fraud or deception in the procuring of any license;
5. Found by the board to have had any action, including denial of a license or the voluntary surrender of or voluntary limitation on a license, taken against the licensee by any peer review body, any health care institution, any professional medical society or association or any court, law enforcement or governmental agency; or
6. Found by the board to have been unethical, unprofessional or dishonorable in the practice of healing the sick.
LawServer is for purposes of information only and is no substitute for legal advice.
© 2013 LawServer, Inc. All rights reserved