Hawaii Revised Statutes 487J-5 - Policy and oversight responsibility
Hawaii Revised Statutes > Division 2 > Title 26 > Chapter 487J > § 487J-5. Policy and oversight responsibility
Current as of: 2010
(b) The designated agency employee shall:
(1) Ensure and coordinate agency compliance with this chapter, chapter 487N, and chapter 487R;
(2) Assist individuals who have identity theft and other privacy-related concerns;
(3) Provide education and information to agency staff on privacy and security issues;
(4) Coordinate with state, county, and federal law enforcement agencies on identity theft investigations; and
(5) Recommend policies and practices to protect individual privacy rights relating to the individual's personal information.
LawServer is for purposes of information only and is no substitute for legal advice.
© 2013 LawServer, Inc. All rights reserved