2011 Wisconsin Laws 44.33 - Duties of the state review board
Wisconsin Laws > Cultural and Memorial Institutions; Veterans' Affairs > Chapter 44 > Subchapter II > § 44.33. Duties of the state review board
Current as of: 2011
(6) Act in an advisory capacity to the state historical society.
44.33 Duties of the state review board. The state review board shall:
(4) Review and approve the distribution of federal grants-in-aid for preservation.
(5) Recommend the removal of properties from the national register of historic places in Wisconsin or the state register of historic places.
(1) Approve, upon the recommendation of the officer, nominations to the national register of historic places in Wisconsin and the state register of historic places.
(2) Review the state surveys and inventories of historic properties undertaken under § 44.34.
(3) Review and approve the content of the state preservation plan developed under § 44.34.
(7) Notify planning departments of affected political subdivisions, local landmarks commissions and local historical societies regarding properties being considered for nomination to the national register of historic places in Wisconsin or the state register of historic places that are within their jurisdictions, and request them to forward comments regarding nominations from affected neighborhood groups, public bodies and interested citizens.
LawServer is for purposes of information only and is no substitute for legal advice.
© 2013 LawServer, Inc. All rights reserved