Texas Civil Practice And Remedies Code 127.004 - Exclusions
Texas Codes > Civil Practice And Remedies Code > Title 6 > Chapter 127 > § 127.004. Exclusions
Current as of: 2009
This chapter does not apply to loss or liability for damages or an expense arising from:
(1) personal injury, death, or property injury that results from radioactivity;
(2) property injury that results from pollution, including cleanup and control of the pollutant;
(3) property injury that results from reservoir or underground damage, including loss of oil, gas, other mineral substance, or water or the well bore itself;
(4) personal injury, death, or property injury that results from the performance of services to control a wild well to protect the safety of the general public or to prevent depletion of vital natural resources; or
(5) cost of control of a wild well, underground or above the surface.
Questions & Answers: Mineral Rights
Texas Laws: Mineral Rights
LawServer is for purposes of information only and is no substitute for legal advice.
© 2013 LawServer, Inc. All rights reserved