The Agency will award and administer Energy Audit and REDA grants in accordance with Departmental Regulations and with the procedures and requirements specified in §4280.122, except as specified in paragraphs (a) through (c) of this section.
Terms Used In 7 CFR 4280.195
- Agency: The Rural Business-Cooperative Service (RBS) or successor agency assigned by the Secretary of Agriculture to administer the Rural Energy for America Program. See 7 CFR 4280.103
- Departmental Regulations: The regulations of the USDA's Office of Chief Financial Officer (or successor office) as codified in 2 CFR chapter IV. See 7 CFR 4280.103
- Energy Audit: A comprehensive report that meets an Agency-approved standard prepared by an Energy Auditor or an individual supervised by an Energy Auditor that documents current energy usage. See 7 CFR 4280.103
- Evidence: Information presented in testimony or in documents that is used to persuade the fact finder (judge or jury) to decide the case for one side or the other.
- Power Purchase Agreement: The terms and conditions governing the sale and transportation of electricity produced by the grantee or borrower to another party. See 7 CFR 4280.103
(a) Instead of complying with §4280.122(b), the grantee must provide satisfactory evidence to the Agency that all officers of grantee organization authorized to receive and/or disburse Federal funds are covered by such bonding and/or insurance requirements as are normally required by the grantee.
(b) Form RD 400-1 specified in §4280.122(c)(6) is not required.
(c) The Power Purchase Agreement specified in §4280.122(h) is not required.?>