|§ 628.10||Minimum capital requirements|
|§ 628.11||Capital buffer amounts|
Terms Used In CFR > Title 12 > Chapter VI > Subchapter B > Part 628 > Subpart B
- Allocated equities: means stock or surplus representing a patronage payment to a member-borrower that a System institution has retained for the benefit of its membership. See 12 CFR 628.2
- Assets: (1) The property comprising the estate of a deceased person, or (2) the property in a trust account.
- Call Report: means reports of condition and performance, as described in subpart D of part 621 of this chapter. See 12 CFR 628.2
- GAAP: means generally accepted accounting principles as used in the United States. See 12 CFR 628.2
- Obligation: An order placed, contract awarded, service received, or similar transaction during a given period that will require payments during the same or a future period.
- System institution: means a System bank, an association of the Farm Credit System, Farm Credit Leasing Services Corporation, and their successors, and any other institution chartered by the FCA that the FCA determines should be considered a System institution for the purposes of this part. See 12 CFR 628.2
- Total capital: means the sum of tier 1 capital and tier 2 capital. See 12 CFR 628.2