|§ 1011.000||What is the HIRE Vets Medallion Program?|
|§ 1011.005||What definitions apply to this part?|
|§ 1011.010||Who is eligible to apply for a HIRE Vets Medallion Award?|
|§ 1011.015||What are the different types of the HIRE Vets Medallion Awards?|
Terms Used In CFR > Title 20 > Chapter IX > Part 1011 > Subpart A
- Common law: The legal system that originated in England and is now in use in the United States. It is based on judicial decisions rather than legislative action.
- Condition: The degree of acceptability of the container with respect to freedom from defects which affect the serviceability, including appearance as well as usability, of the container for its intended purpose. See 7 CFR 42.102
- Contract: A legal written agreement that becomes binding when signed.
- Damages: Money paid by defendants to successful plaintiffs in civil cases to compensate the plaintiffs for their injuries.
- Department: The U. See 7 CFR 42.102
- Recourse: An arrangement in which a bank retains, in form or in substance, any credit risk directly or indirectly associated with an asset it has sold (in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles) that exceeds a pro rata share of the bank's claim on the asset. If a bank has no claim on an asset it has sold, then the retention of any credit risk is recourse. Source: FDIC