|Subpart A||In General|
|Subpart B||Confidentiality and Disclosure Requirements|
|Subpart C||Mandatory Disclosure for Income and Eligibility Verification System (ievs)|
Terms Used In CFR > Title 20 > Chapter V > Part 603
- appellate: About appeals; an appellate court has the power to review the judgement of another lower court or tribunal.
- clerk of court: An officer appointed by the court to work with the chief judge in overseeing the court's administration, especially to assist in managing the flow of cases through the court and to maintain court records.
- contract: A legal written agreement that becomes binding when signed.
- damages: Money paid by defendants to successful plaintiffs in civil cases to compensate the plaintiffs for their injuries.
- evidence: Information presented in testimony or in documents that is used to persuade the fact finder (judge or jury) to decide the case for one side or the other.
- oversight: Committee review of the activities of a Federal agency or program.
- restitution: The court-ordered payment of money by the defendant to the victim for damages caused by the criminal action.
- statute: A law passed by a legislature.
- subpoena: A command to a witness to appear and give testimony.
- testimony: Evidence presented orally by witnesses during trials or before grand juries.