|§ 344.3||What provisions apply to the SLGSafe Service?|
Terms Used In CFR > Title 31 > Subtitle B > Chapter II > Subchapter A > Part 344 > Subpart A > SLGSafe® Service
- Adjudication: means the formal procedure for reviewing and evaluating the investigation report and the accompanying evidentiary record and for determining whether to accept the recommended findings and any recommendations for administrative actions resulting from the investigation. See 14 CFR 1275.101
- Allegation: something that someone says happened.
- Awardee institution: means any public or private entity or organization (including a Federal, State, or local agency) that is a party to a NASA contract, grant, cooperative agreement, Space Act agreement, or to any other transaction with NASA, whose purpose includes the conduct of research. See 14 CFR 1275.101
- Inquiry: means the assessment of whether an allegation of research misconduct has substance and warrants an investigation. See 14 CFR 1275.101
- Investigation: means the formal development of a factual record and the examination of that record leading to recommended findings on whether research misconduct has occurred, and if the recommended findings are that such conduct has occurred, to include recommendations on appropriate administrative actions. See 14 CFR 1275.101
- NASA research: means research wholly or partially funded or supported by NASA involving an awardee institution or a NASA installation. See 14 CFR 1275.101
- Trustee: A person or institution holding and administering property in trust.
- your: refers to a SLGS program user or a potential SLGS program user. See 31 CFR 344.1