|§ 600.20||Notice and application procedures for establishing, reestablishing, maintaining, or expanding institutional eligibility and certification|
|§ 600.21||Updating application information|
Terms Used In CFR > Title 34 > Subtitle B > Chapter VI > Part 600 > Subpart B - Procedures for Establishing Eligibility
- Amendment: A proposal to alter the text of a pending bill or other measure by striking out some of it, by inserting new language, or both. Before an amendment becomes part of the measure, thelegislature must agree to it.
- Annual percentage rate: The cost of credit at a yearly rate. It is calculated in a standard way, taking the average compound interest rate over the term of the loan so borrowers can compare loans. Lenders are required by law to disclose a card account's APR. Source: FDIC
- Assets: (1) The property comprising the estate of a deceased person, or (2) the property in a trust account.
- Corporation: A legal entity owned by the holders of shares of stock that have been issued, and that can own, receive, and transfer property, and carry on business in its own name.
- covered employee: includes a person applying to perform covered service in the United States. See 49 CFR 219.5
- Oversight: Committee review of the activities of a Federal agency or program.
- Power of attorney: A written instrument which authorizes one person to act as another's agent or attorney. The power of attorney may be for a definite, specific act, or it may be general in nature. The terms of the written power of attorney may specify when it will expire. If not, the power of attorney usually expires when the person granting it dies. Source: OCC