|Part 370||Notice and Recordkeeping Requirements for Statutory Licenses|
Terms Used In CFR > Title 37 > Chapter III > Subchapter D - Notice and Recordkeeping Requirements for Statutory Licenses
- Attachment: A procedure by which a person's property is seized to pay judgments levied by the court.
- Classified matter: means documents or material revealing classified information. See 10 CFR 76.4
- Commission: means the Nuclear Regulatory Commission or its duly authorized representatives. See 10 CFR 76.4
- Corporation: A legal entity owned by the holders of shares of stock that have been issued, and that can own, receive, and transfer property, and carry on business in its own name.
- Damages: Money paid by defendants to successful plaintiffs in civil cases to compensate the plaintiffs for their injuries.
- Director: means the Director, or his or her designee, of the Office of Nuclear Material Safety and Safeguards, U. See 10 CFR 76.4
- Evidence: Information presented in testimony or in documents that is used to persuade the fact finder (judge or jury) to decide the case for one side or the other.
- Fiscal year: The fiscal year is the accounting period for the government. For the federal government, this begins on October 1 and ends on September 30. The fiscal year is designated by the calendar year in which it ends; for example, fiscal year 2006 begins on October 1, 2005 and ends on September 30, 2006.
- Lien: A claim against real or personal property in satisfaction of a debt.
- National Security Information: means information that has been determined pursuant to Executive Order 12356 or any predecessor order to require protection against unauthorized disclosure and that is so designated. See 10 CFR 76.4
- Process: means a series of actions that achieves an end or result. See 10 CFR 76.4
- Restricted Data: means all data concerning design, manufacture or utilization of atomic weapons, the production of special nuclear material, or the use of special nuclear material in the production of energy, but does not include data declassified or removed from the Restricted Data category pursuant to Section 142 of the Act. See 10 CFR 76.4