|§ 4280.165||Combined grant and guaranteed loan funding requirements|
Terms Used In CFR > Title 7 > Chapter XLII > Part 4280 > Subpart B > Combined Funding for Renewable Energy Systems and Energy Efficiency Improvements
- Agency: The Rural Business-Cooperative Service (RBS) or successor agency assigned by the Secretary of Agriculture to administer the Rural Energy for America Program. See 7 CFR 4280.103
- Applicant: (1) Except for EA and REDA grants, the Agricultural Producer or Rural Small Business that is seeking a grant, guaranteed loan, or a combination of a grant and loan, under this subpart. See 7 CFR 4280.103
- Eligible Project Costs: The Total Project Costs that are eligible to be paid or guaranteed with REAP funds. See 7 CFR 4280.103
- Interest rate: The amount paid by a borrower to a lender in exchange for the use of the lender's money for a certain period of time. Interest is paid on loans or on debt instruments, such as notes or bonds, either at regular intervals or as part of a lump sum payment when the issue matures. Source: OCC
- Obligation: An order placed, contract awarded, service received, or similar transaction during a given period that will require payments during the same or a future period.