|§ 10-11-1||Legislative intent|
|§ 10-11-3||Officer immune from suit; exception for willful misconduct, fraud or gross negligence; for-profit subsidiary not immune|
Terms Used In Alabama Code > Title 10 > Chapter 11
- Affidavit: A written statement of facts confirmed by the oath of the party making it, before a notary or officer having authority to administer oaths.
- Assets: (1) The property comprising the estate of a deceased person, or (2) the property in a trust account.
- Legacy: A gift of property made by will.
- Legatee: A beneficiary of a decedent
- Testator: A male person who leaves a will at death.