|§ 10-2B-5.01||Registered office and registered agent|
|§ 10-2B-5.02||Change of registered office or registered agent|
|§ 10-2B-5.03||Resignation of registered agent|
|§ 10-2B-5.04||Service on corporation|
Terms Used In Alabama Code > Title 10 > Chapter 2B > Article 5
- Ex officio: Literally, by virtue of one's office.
- Fiscal year: The fiscal year is the accounting period for the government. For the federal government, this begins on October 1 and ends on September 30. The fiscal year is designated by the calendar year in which it ends; for example, fiscal year 2006 begins on October 1, 2005 and ends on September 30, 2006.
- real property: includes lands, tenements and hereditaments. See Alabama Code 1-1-1
- User fees: Fees charged to users of goods or services provided by the government. In levying or authorizing these fees, the legislature determines whether the revenue should go into the treasury or should be available to the agency providing the goods or services.
- year: means a calendar year; but, whenever the word "year" is used in reference to any appropriations for the payment of money out of the treasury, it shall mean fiscal year. See Alabama Code 1-1-1