|§ 10-7-1||Docketing and issuance of notice of indictment|
|§ 10-7-2||Service of notice and copy; when case stands for trial|
|§ 10-7-3||Entry of not guilty plea for corporation failing to appear, etc|
|§ 10-7-4||Execution on judgment; stay thereof|
Terms Used In Alabama Code > Title 10 > Chapter 7
- Assets: (1) The property comprising the estate of a deceased person, or (2) the property in a trust account.
- Decedent: A deceased person.
- Executor: A male person named in a will to carry out the decedent
- Interrogatories: Written questions asked by one party of an opposing party, who must answer them in writing under oath; a discovery device in a lawsuit.
- Settlement: Parties to a lawsuit resolve their difference without having a trial. Settlements often involve the payment of compensation by one party in satisfaction of the other party's claims.