Terms Used In Alabama Code > Title 16 > Chapter 29 - Mental and Physical Examinations of School Children
- Deed: The legal instrument used to transfer title in real property from one person to another.
- Dependent: A person dependent for support upon another.
- Foreclosure: A legal process in which property that is collateral or security for a loan may be sold to help repay the loan when the loan is in default. Source: OCC
- Mortgage: The written agreement pledging property to a creditor as collateral for a loan.
- Quorum: The number of legislators that must be present to do business.