Terms Used In Alabama Code > Title 16 > Chapter 29
- Assets: (1) The property comprising the estate of a deceased person, or (2) the property in a trust account.
- county: A political subdivision of the state created by statute to aid in the administration of government. See Alabama Code 45-21-242.03
- county: Crenshaw County. See Alabama Code 45-21-242.13
- COUNTY COMMISSION: The chief administrative or legislative body of the county. See Alabama Code 45-21-242.03
- Injunction: An order of the court prohibiting (or compelling) the performance of a specific act to prevent irreparable damage or injury.
- Probate: Proving a will
- streets: Streets, avenues, boulevards, roads, lanes, alleys, viaducts, and other roads. See Alabama Code 45-21-242.03
- subdivision: The development and division of a lot, tract, or parcel of land into two or more lots, plats, sites, or otherwise for the purpose of establishing or creating a subdivision through the sale, lease, or building development. See Alabama Code 45-21-242.03