|§ 35-12-50||When intangible property presumed abandoned|
|§ 35-12-51||Reporting of voided State of Alabama issued warrants|
Terms Used In Alabama Code > Title 35 > Chapter 12 > Article 2 > Division 2 - Intangible Property
- Conviction: A judgement of guilt against a criminal defendant.
- Jurisdiction: (1) The legal authority of a court to hear and decide a case. Concurrent jurisdiction exists when two courts have simultaneous responsibility for the same case. (2) The geographic area over which the court has authority to decide cases.
- Misdemeanor: Usually a petty offense, a less serious crime than a felony, punishable by less than a year of confinement.
- property: includes both real and personal property. See Alabama Code 1-1-1
- Usury: Charging an illegally high interest rate on a loan. Source: OCC