|§ 41-25-1||Creation of council|
|§ 41-25-2||Members – Composition; service|
|§ 41-25-3||Organizational meeting; officers; rules and procedures; quorum; compensation; expenses|
|§ 41-25-4||Duties of council|
|§ 41-25-5||Meeting space, supplies, and other support|
Terms Used In Alabama Code > Title 41 > Chapter 25
- Annuity: A periodic (usually annual) payment of a fixed sum of money for either the life of the recipient or for a fixed number of years. A series of payments under a contract from an insurance company, a trust company, or an individual. Annuity payments are made at regular intervals over a period of more than one full year.
- Beneficiary: A person who is entitled to receive the benefits or proceeds of a will, trust, insurance policy, retirement plan, annuity, or other contract. Source: OCC
- Fraud: Intentional deception resulting in injury to another.
- Grace period: The number of days you'll have to pay your bill for purchases in full without triggering a finance charge. Source: Federal Reserve
- Oversight: Committee review of the activities of a Federal agency or program.