In AS 21.61.100 – 21.61.110,
Terms Used In Alaska Statutes 21.61.110 - Definitions
- person: includes a corporation, company, partnership, firm, association, organization, business trust, or society, as well as a natural person. See Alaska Statutes 01.10.060
(1) “air ambulance” means a publicly or privately owned aircraft intended to be used and maintained or operated to provide critical care ambulance services, air medevacs, and medevac services for the transportation of individuals who are sick, injured, wounded, or otherwise helpless;
(2) “air ambulance membership agreement” means an agreement in exchange for consideration, to pay for, indemnify, or provide an amount or benefit to a person for the cost of air ambulance services;
(3) “air ambulance service provider” means a person that owns or operates an air ambulance;
(4) “consideration” means a membership fee, receipt of insurance proceeds, performance of a service, waiver of a right, or anything of value.