|11.16.100||Legal accountability based upon conduct|
|11.16.110||Legal accountability based upon the conduct of another|
|11.16.120||Exemptions to legal accountability for conduct of another|
|11.16.130||Legal accountability of organizations|
Terms Used In Alaska Statutes > Chapter 16
- action: includes any matter or proceeding in a court, civil or criminal. See Alaska Statutes 01.10.060
- Corporation: A legal entity owned by the holders of shares of stock that have been issued, and that can own, receive, and transfer property, and carry on business in its own name.
- Defendant: In a civil suit, the person complained against; in a criminal case, the person accused of the crime.
- Partnership: A voluntary contract between two or more persons to pool some or all of their assets into a business, with the agreement that there will be a proportional sharing of profits and losses.
- Probation: A sentencing alternative to imprisonment in which the court releases convicted defendants under supervision as long as certain conditions are observed.
- property: includes real and personal property. See Alaska Statutes 01.10.060