Qualifications of employees working with the Arizona geological survey shall be prescribed by the Arizona board of regents. Neither the state geologist nor any employee working with the Arizona geological survey shall:
Terms Used In Arizona Laws 27-104
- Mineral resources: means all metallic, nonmetallic and energy resources, including aggregate, coal, oil, natural gas, geothermal resources, carbon dioxide and helium. See Arizona Laws 27-101
- Process: means a citation, writ or summons issued in the course of judicial proceedings. See Arizona Laws 1-215
- Property: includes both real and personal property. See Arizona Laws 1-215
1. Acquire a pecuniary interest in any mineral resources property in the state.
2. Act as broker or agent for any purchaser, owner or agent of mineral resources property, equipment or products.
3. Accept any commission or compensation for services rendered in connection with industry in this state.
4. Make an investigation or report on an individual Arizona deposit of mineral resources or metallurgical process other than pursuant to such employee’s official duties.