A. The head of a law enforcement agency or the director of the department of health services may place on computer storage any records concerning a quantitative breath testing device. Signatures that are found on the records do not have to be placed on computer storage.
Terms Used In Arizona Laws 28-1327
- Department: means the department of transportation acting directly or through its duly authorized officers and agents. See Arizona Laws 28-101
- Director: means the director of the department of transportation. See Arizona Laws 28-101
- including: means not limited to and is not a term of exclusion. See Arizona Laws 1-215
B. A duplicate of any information that is placed on computer storage pursuant to subsection A is deemed to be an original of the record for all purposes and is admissible without further foundation in evidence if the following appears on each page:
Pursuant to section 28-1327, Arizona Revised Statutes, this document is a certified duplicate of the information contained in computer storage devices of the (name of agency).
C. For the purposes of this section, "duplicate" means a counterpart produced by any of the following:
1. The same impression or from the same matrix as the original.
2. Means of photography, including enlargements and miniatures.
3. Mechanical or electronic rerecording.
4. Chemical reproduction.
5. Any other equivalent technique that accurately reproduces the original.