A. Each registered trainee appraiser or state-licensed or state-certified appraiser shall advise the superintendent of the address of the person‘s principal place of business and all other addresses at which the person is currently engaged in the business of preparing real property appraisal reports.
Terms Used In Arizona Laws 32-3621
- Appraisal: A determination of property value.
- Daytime: means the period between sunrise and sunset. See Arizona Laws 1-215
- Person: includes a corporation, company, partnership, firm, association or society, as well as a natural person. See Arizona Laws 1-215
- Property: includes both real and personal property. See Arizona Laws 1-215
- Real property: means one or more defined interests, benefits and rights inherent in the ownership of real estate. See Arizona Laws 32-3601
- Registered trainee appraiser: means a person who meets both of the following requirements:
(a) Is registered with the superintendent and meets the appraiser qualifications board's qualifications for trainee appraisers to perform appraisal services only under the direct supervision of a certified appraiser who has met the minimum criteria to be a supervisory appraiser. See Arizona Laws 32-3601
- State-licensed or state-certified appraiser: means a person who develops and communicates appraisals and who holds a current, valid license or certificate issued under this chapter. See Arizona Laws 32-3601
- Superintendent: means the superintendent of financial institutions. See Arizona Laws 32-3601
B. Every registered trainee appraiser or state-licensed or state-certified appraiser shall notify the superintendent of the person’s current residence address. Residence addresses on file with the superintendent are exempt from disclosure as public records.
C. Every registered trainee appraiser or state-licensed or state-certified appraiser shall provide the person’s e-mail address if one exists and a daytime telephone number to the superintendent.
D. If a registered trainee appraiser or a state-licensed or state-certified appraiser changes the person’s place of business or residence, e-mail address or daytime telephone number, the person shall give the superintendent written notification of the change within ten days after the change.