A. A license or certificate issued under this chapter shall be signed on behalf of the superintendent and shall bear the license or certificate number assigned by the superintendent.
Terms Used In Arizona Laws 32-3622
- Appraisal: A determination of property value.
- Appraisal report: means any communication, written or oral, of an appraisal. See Arizona Laws 32-3601
- Contract: A legal written agreement that becomes binding when signed.
- State-licensed or state-certified appraiser: means a person who develops and communicates appraisals and who holds a current, valid license or certificate issued under this chapter. See Arizona Laws 32-3601
- Superintendent: means the superintendent of financial institutions. See Arizona Laws 32-3601
B. Each state-licensed or state-certified appraiser shall place the appraiser’s license or certificate number adjacent to or immediately below the title "state-licensed appraiser" or "state-certified appraiser", and the number shall be included in an appraisal report or in a contract or other instrument used by the license or certificate holder in conducting appraisal activities.