A laboratory shall make available to the director on request all information that the laboratory is required by rule to keep including personnel records and information and data concerning its operation, quality assurance program, proficiency test program and laboratory procedures. The department may require that this information be under oath, be signed by the owner and director of the laboratory and be available at all times at the laboratory.
Terms Used In Arizona Laws 36-467
- Department: means the department of health services. See Arizona Laws 36-451
- Director: means the director of the department of health services. See Arizona Laws 36-451
- including: means not limited to and is not a term of exclusion. See Arizona Laws 1-215
- laboratory: means any facility, agency, institution, medical office, health care institution, building, or place which provides through its ownership or operation facilities for the microbiological, serological, chemical, immunohematological, hematological, cytologic, histologic, radiobioassay, cytogenetic, histocompatibility, pathological, toxicological or other examination of materials derived from the human body for the purpose of providing information for the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of a disease or an impairment or the assessment of human health conditions or to determine the presence, absence or concentration of various substances in the body. See Arizona Laws 36-451
- Oath: includes an affirmation or declaration. See Arizona Laws 1-215