A. The director of the department of administration may assess reasonable fees for use of any facility established pursuant to this article.
Terms Used In Arizona Laws 49-904
B. All monies collected or appropriated pursuant to this article shall be deposited, pursuant to sections 35-146 and 35-147, in a special fund denominated the state facility trust fund which shall be administered by the director of the department of administration for the following purposes:
1. Reimbursing a contractor for the costs of site acquisition, design, financing and construction of a hazardous waste disposal facility.
2. Paying a contractor for operating a hazardous waste disposal facility.
3. Funding this state’s risk management program to cover the state’s liability risks relating to hazardous waste disposal facilities.
4. Administrative expenses incurred by the department of administration to carry out this article.
C. Upon written request from the director of the department of environmental quality, the department of administration shall transfer funds to the department of environmental quality for the following purposes:
1. Monitoring the operation and environmental impact of hazardous waste sites and facilities established pursuant to this article.
2. Mitigating or abating any imminent and substantial threat to public health or environmental quality that may be caused or created by any hazardous waste site or facility established pursuant to this article.
3. Adopting rules pursuant to section 49-905.