|§ 12-298||Appointment of family law referee or court commissioner; compensation; qualifications; duties; powers; procedures|
Terms Used In Arizona Laws > Title 12 > Chapter 2 > Article 10
- Evidence: Information presented in testimony or in documents that is used to persuade the fact finder (judge or jury) to decide the case for one side or the other.
- Pleadings: Written statements of the parties in a civil case of their positions. In the federal courts, the principal pleadings are the complaint and the answer.
- Process: means a citation, writ or summons issued in the course of judicial proceedings. See Arizona Laws 1-215
- Transcript: A written, word-for-word record of what was said, either in a proceeding such as a trial or during some other conversation, as in a transcript of a hearing or oral deposition.
- United States: includes the District of Columbia and the territories. See Arizona Laws 1-215